Friday, November 20, 2015

Title Reveal for Cookbook!

After a couple months of working on the title and narrowing down the concept of my cookbook, we have a final title!

*drumroll please*

It will be called "Cooking Through College: When You Can't Stand Instant Noodles Another Day". (I love that subtitle!)

By the way, it is a wild ride working on your book both on the writing side and on the editorial/production side. I've come up with some good titles for other authors' books, but coming up with one for my own is awful. It's helped me gain a lot more empathy for authors when they tell me they have no idea how to name their book. Editors and people working in book production definitely see things differently from the author. Sort of a "can't see the forest for the trees" thing.

Back to the book:

I'll hopefully have a cover to reveal before long! It is set to release in August 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment